Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nlr-biin_soluti
Partner - Contributor III

Documents without name in Management Console

Hi,

Last Saturday we upgraded our QlikView Server from 11.2 SR2 to 11.2 SR4 (11.20.12129.0) and everything worked fine except that we now have some documents without name that appear in "User Documents" tab of the management console. When we select one, we have the following message: "PathName property of DocumentNode cannot be null or an empty string":

Document without name.PNG.png

We don't have any document without name in that folder.

Any idea about this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nlr-biin_soluti
Author

Hi Fabrice,

Yesterday night we upgrade to SR5 version and it resolves our problem.

I guess that something went wrong when we upgraded to SR4 the first time.

Nicolas

View solution in original post

5 Replies
fabrice_lawson
Former Employee
Former Employee

this is very odd, I will guess that something went wrong during the upgrade

if you copy any of the documents without name to a folder where you have the names populated correctly, do you see the name of the document in "User Documents" tab of the management console?

do the documents appear with name on the accesspoint? could you upload the log from the management service?

nlr-biin_soluti
Author

Hi Fabrice,

Yesterday night we upgrade to SR5 version and it resolves our problem.

I guess that something went wrong when we upgraded to SR4 the first time.

Nicolas

Not applicable

Try to unmount the Root folder from QVS and restart services and Re-Mount the Root folder, Also try one more possibility try to check in your root folder is there any hide qvw.

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi Nicolas,

I think their might be a problem during upgrade of qlikview to the next version. I will suggest to restart your all services.

Thanks,

AS

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Nicolas,

mark your own answer as correct to close the discussion. Otherwise you'll be getting more useful responses (and emails) that just don't apply any more. You can also "Mark as assumed answered" if you don't want this dicussion to appear in the spotlight . Thanks

Peter