Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Only one application on only one computer is not opening

Hi,

I have this interesting case, can you help me please.

All applications are visible on the access point on browser on all computers and can be opened by users. On one computer only, only one of the aplications cannot be opened by normal users. If I log in as admin on this computer I can open the app. Logged as another user on this computer when I press the pic of the application on the access point (the app picture is visible) a blank screen is loaded.

What could be the issue here?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Please go through the role distribution and check for the user and file related to it .

iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Do you mean the distribution of Document CALs to users and documents? One user has a Document CAL to the document, another has Full CAL and Administrator also has a Full CAL. The former two access without problem the application from other computers except for the computer with this issue, only Administartor opens this one application (the former two users can open the remaining application on the problem PC though).

There is no section access in the app they want to open (anyway they open it on other machines)