5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 6:08 AM by Sudeep Mahapatra RSS

How to exclude one item in selection ?

Hello,

I'm working on a analysis for Retail business.

We have several Point of Sales (POS). These POS have sales and stock, therefore 1 POS can have SALES and STOCK data.

Regarding the stock, we also have a central warehouse. We treat it as a POS. So it can have stock data but NO sales data.

I'm building a chart to display Sales qty over a selected period and POS. What I want is: if the user select our Warehouse in the POS list ==> display the total sales qty (for all POS).

In the chart expression, i tried:

=sum([Sold Qty])

=> if user select a POS and the wharehouse, it displays the sales for the selected POS: good

=> But if the user select only warehouse, there is no display (=> I want to display sales for all POS)

sum({<[Store Category] -={warehouse}>}[Sold Qty])

=> if user select a POS and the wharehouse, it displays the sales for the selected POS: good

=> But if the user select only warehouse, there is also no display ! or it should be equal to: sum({<[Store Category]=>}[Sold Qty]), right ?

I also tried: sum({<[Store Category] ={*}-{warehouse}>}[Sold Qty]), but it's same as the previous one...

Thank you