Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change fieldname in a listbox

Hi,

in a listbox there two fields, acc and mon. Is it possible to change the name of this field.

acc -> accumulate

mon -> monthly

Regards

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pogrebnoymike
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Although I agree with Christian that it is best done in the load script itself, if there is a reason not to do that, you can use the Expression in the list box and go with something along the lines of the following:

" =if(data_evalution = 'acc', 'accumulate',if(data_evalution = 'mon','monthly',data_evalution)) "

Probably worth mentioning that it'll show up as 'acc' or 'mon' in the current selections and elsewhere. So, I guess it's still best to go for the load script.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan

you should better to this in the script

best regards

Chris

MayilVahanan

Hi

try like this

Listbox-> Field -> expression

=if(data_evalution='acc', 'accumulate', 'monthly')

But, you need to use so many place,. better change in script itself.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
pogrebnoymike
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Although I agree with Christian that it is best done in the load script itself, if there is a reason not to do that, you can use the Expression in the list box and go with something along the lines of the following:

" =if(data_evalution = 'acc', 'accumulate',if(data_evalution = 'mon','monthly',data_evalution)) "

Probably worth mentioning that it'll show up as 'acc' or 'mon' in the current selections and elsewhere. So, I guess it's still best to go for the load script.