2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2014 5:06 PM by Pierre de Calan RSS

How to display on chart data from the same day each period?

Hi,

I have 3 questions regarding data analytics and charts:

1) I would like to display on the chart data from the same day each month, e.g. if today is 23 Jan, I want to get on the chart bars for 23 december, 23 november, 23 october etc. How should i do that? Is there a formula that can make it happen?

2) I have sales representatives assigned to stores. I would like to display on chart to what % of the sales rep’s total stores base he sold  in each month / week / day.

• Store base can be uploaded from a separate table or somehow extracted from the transactional data from last year (count all stores of the sales rep that he visited last year = his store base). The second option is preferable
      • As sales I understand one transaction (1 line invoice line / day)nit es I understand one transaction (1 line of data - unit e).
      • cted from the transactional data from last year (count all stor

Any ideas on how to do that?

3) Based on point two I would like to generate list / table with stores least frequently visited by the sales rep out of his total base? E.g. display in table store not visited over last 2 weeks. How to do that?

Many thanks for your help

Best regards

Thomas