6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 11:19 AM by Ajay Krishnan Prabhakaran RSS

Bar chart with revenues by customers - can you add a small box with total sum?

Hi,

I have a question about setting up two analyses on charts

1) % share of product X sales in total sales to each customer

X axis - customers

Y axis - bar chart with % share of sales of selected / filtered product in total sales of this customer

I have a list box with product names - if i click on "Product A"  - i want to see what % share Product A has in total sales to each customer. I don't want to see what is the % split of my total revenue on this product by customers has but rather what % share does "Product A" have in total sales to customer X, Y, Z etc...

I have data colums like "sales value", "customer", "product" etc.

Is there any way to do that?

2) Bar chart with revenues by customers - can you add a small box showing total figure for the chart?

Let's assume that I have a bar chart that shows revenues (USD mn) by sales regions which which de-group into customer segments and those de-group into individual customers.

So X axis - regions/segments/customers, Y axis - revenues

Is there any way to always have a small box on the chart  with the total revenues of my company (or region or segment) even as I go into details with a cyclic group filter?

So for example on a chart with revenues by sales regions I want to see a box with total revenues for my company but if i drill done to region 1 with split by customer segments i want this box to show total revenues for segment (or for example average revenues per segment / region). Is there any way to do that? Perhaps with two boxes  - one with a chart and one with separate table?

Many thanks!