1. All extensions work in web view mode only. Webview utilizes web technologies and AJAX to display.
2. There should be an example QVW showing an SVG map that is set up and working. To use the maps that come with the extension, you can pick one from the drop down list. The SVGs themselves are sitting in the folder for the extension.
3. To create a custom SVG, you can either use a tool like Inkscape and draw it yourself, or go find an SVG online of what you need. Then you just need to make sure the different drawn components on the SVG have IDs that match your data set in the region dimension.
Thank you for your reply!
- Therefore, in the same way, QlikView Access Point should be able to view the chart created by extensions.
- There is only one .qar file (QlikView SVG Map (SVG Reader)) in QlikMarket. If I need to connect to the map provided, should I open the file with any editor and editor the xml?