3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2014 2:21 PM by Sara Leslie RSS

Qlik Community Employees Negating Support

Byron Van Wyk

I am starting to get a bit upset as I have tried on 3 separate occasions to get a response from the Community Managers.

When I registered a while ago on this site I used my old employers email address. I have not worked for them for the past year and have been trying to get Sara Leslie to assist me by changing my email address so that I can contribute more to this community by getting updates.

3 emails later and a message on QlikCommunity and have yet had a response. I will find the thread from a top contributor that stated Sara would be able to assist in this regard. Either Sara is ignoring my emails or this is not possible. However, I would like the decency of a reply to let me know where I stand.

I am taking this to the forums in an effort that someone at QlikTech can assist and at least inform me of how I go about getting this changed to my personal email address. I tried to handle this in a polite and offline manner to no avail.

Please can someone have the decency and let me know what steps I need to follow to action this change.

Your assistance in this matter, as always, is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Byron