Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Hi,

One of my client had 5 Session Cals and 10 Named Cals, recently they have purchased some more Cals.

When I am entering the License Key and Control number in QMC to update the LEF and clicking on Update License From Server, an error occurs i.e. "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine".

What can be the issue?

Qlikview Version: 11 SR2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

No, I did not cleared it, I just entered the License key and control num and clicked on 'Update License From Internet'.

Anyways, I resolved by generating the LEF  from 'Manual LEF' and copied and applied it

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you tried to clear the license and then apply the new license again?

When you apply the license, please check that each line of the LEF not contain space character at the end.

Tell me if you continues with the problem.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

No, I did not cleared it, I just entered the License key and control num and clicked on 'Update License From Internet'.

Anyways, I resolved by generating the LEF  from 'Manual LEF' and copied and applied it

Not applicable
Author

Excellent!

That link is a good way to obtain a correct LEF if your code have any error, for example the LEF generated by that link not contains any spaces at the end of the lines so is ready to apply directly.

Regards!