This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I have the following issue:
1. I have a QlikView Variable named "vRunMacro" with a value "false".
2. I have a macro that runs on opening the QVW file.
3. the macro has functions that run if vRunMacro=true. so, when a normal user open the file the functions don't run.
4. I run a batch file that opens the QVW and sends to vRunMacro the value "true".
5. everything runs perfetly.
now, I want to change the vRunMacro back to the value of "false",
can you please help?
I tried in many ways and could not see a change in variable overview when I look after the macro was performed...