2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2014 10:09 AM by David Clark RSS

Qlikview Developer Bell Cambridge

To lead in the implementation of Qlikview across Bell’s business and management teams. Engage with the business to understand requirements and deliver a complete solution justifying Bell’s investment in Qlikview.

For more information go to :https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_bell/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=1353&localeCode=en-us
      3-4 months Contract

Professional /Technical Qualifications

• Proof of qualification in the use of Qliktech’s Qlikview business reporting
        toolset, or clearly demonstrable experience of successful delivery of reporting
        solutions using Qlikview

• Relevant qualification or training course(s) to demonstrate a solid grasp of concepts and capability for delivering reporting solutions based on BI toolsets accessing SQL databases.

• Relevant IT solutions development qualifications

• SQL databases, particularly in terms of reporting solutions

Experience

• Demonstrable background in the management, administration and reporting from
        data held within an SQL environment.

• Demonstrable recent experience of using Qlikview Server Edition to provide
        reporting capabilities from SQL databases.

• Engaging easily with business users to understand requirements and interpret
        these into useful dashboards and drill down reports.

• Quickly understanding the existing applications systems and how they are
        used within the business.

• Documentation of solutions and processes and embedding these within IT and
        business teams.

• Experience of other BI reporting systems is highly
        desirable.

Personal Skills/Qualities

• Very strong communication skills with the ability to listen and
        interpret.

• Must be able to train key staff effectively in the generation of their own
        dashboards.

• Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of applications systems
        management for IT within an SME environment. Able to deliver accurately, on time
        and to budget.
        • Re: Qlikview Developer Bell Cambridge
          Rochelle John

Hi David,

I have close to 4 years of experience solely in Qlikview (versions10/11) extensively.

I would be glad to work full time for your organization.

I am an Indian Female candidate aged 26, currently residing in India.

I am open to moving to Cambridge and I seek a long term association with your organization.

Kindly let me know if we could take this conversation forward.

Best,

Rochelle

Sent from my iPhone

• Re: Qlikview Developer Bell Cambridge

Thanks Rochelle for your email, I'm sorry but we can only offer a short term contract, we are not looking to employ a permanent person just need an experienced Developer/Designer to help our current technical team to upgrade to the server version and set-up some reporting databases.

I wouldn't suggest relocating to Britain for a short-term contract!

All the best with your search.

David.