0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2014 11:57 AM by Merve Doran RSS

Strategic Investment Services Consultant - QlikView Opportunity

Hi All;

I was referred by a candidate of mine whom I reached out to you regarding to this role. He recommended me that I write a post on here and hopefully to find the right candidate.

I am currently recruiting for Strategic Investment Services Consultant Position.

Our client is Washington, DC City Government. Office of Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) is seeking The IT Consultant who will work for the IT Strategic Investments Services (SIS) team supporting the design, development, and maintenance of the procurement and performance management dashboards using business intelligence and/or discovery tool that will improve transparency, accountability and lower cost of government operations.

Multiple Year - On Going Contract

Position Overview:
      This new initiative in FY2014 will transform how government uses financial and performance management data. End users will have access to data that is presented in context so optimal decisions can be made by transforming data into strategic business goal while monitoring progress throughout the fiscal year.

Requirements:
      * Certified in QlikView 11 Developer and Designer
      * Scripting/Data Modeling – Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions, experience with complex data models and optimization
      * Strong knowledge on QlikView server architecture and experience in building QlikView dashboards applying business rules and data validations
      * Experience with enterprise application development for use in production environments using QlikView. Well versed with deployment methodologies

If you are interested, please e-mail me (merve.a@pcnstrategies.com) an updated Word version of your resume for immediate consideration.

If you are not interested but know someone who may be in the market for a new role, please forward and/or share my info.

We offer a Referral Bonus of up to $500!