0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2014 2:44 PM by Jason DuBois RSS

Are you looking for Senior Level Qlikview Developers?

My name is Jason DuBois, I work at Archipelago. I am a Business Development Manager focused on the placement of key data warehouse and BI experts for Archipelago. Archipelago is an IT professional service firm, specializing in business intelligence and data warehousing resources. Archipelago does contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. One of Archipelago’s  great resources is available now. They are one of the best QlikView Architects in North America. Is there anyway Archipelago can help fill your current or future needs?

As a niche player in the area of business intelligence and data warehousing, our differentiators include:

• 100% referral-based network, global and local resources (recommendations from a trusted resource)
      • Multi-disciplined, senior-level experts, industry leaders, practitioners, educators, and mentors
      • 18+ years of simple to complex enterprise-wide deployments
      • Technology-focused on Teradata, Netezza, Informatica, Velocidata, and business discovery platforms
      • Access to Archipelago's momentum toolkit-best practices, processes, and other artifacts
      • Qlikview Shop and Informatica Shop
      • Supported by Archipelago's delivery management team

Unlike other staffing firms, we are an organization focused on providing resources that make a difference and provide business value.

Contact me if you want to know more.

Thanks for your consideration in advance,

Jason

Jason DuBois

Archipelago | Business Development Manager | www.archipelagois.com

303 S. Broadway, Suite 200-169 | Denver, Colorado  80209

Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

970-231-3218 | jdubois@archipelagois.com | 7: 855.888.ARCH