3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 6:16 AM by Magnus Berg RSS

    CalendarGen: table not found

      Hello,

       

      We have found a bug in CalendarGen.

       

      // Autoidentify Table Name

      if '$(vL.FindFieldTableName)' = '' then

      For vL.TableNoIdentified = 0 to NoOfTables() -1

          Let vL.TableNameIdentified = TableName($(vL.TableNoIdentified));

          For vL.FieldNoIdentified = 0 to NoOfFields('$(vL.TableNameIdentified)')  - 1

       

      We have replaced the last line by the following because field numbers start at 1.

          For vL.FieldNoIdentified = 1 to NoOfFields('$(vL.TableNameIdentified)')

       

      Regards,

      Krzysztof