Please find attached the screenshot.I want to show the target line for this expression and not for others.
Expression problem.docx 22.2 K
please have look at this link.
might help based on your graph but in qv 11 also please have a look at reference lines in the help section
Hi, I think this is not possible on a direct way.
But below I will show you a kind of a work around which might please you.
- 1. Ungroup your expressions in your chart.
- 2. Define a variable for each of your expressions and call them
- 3. Create an inline load in your script as following:
LOAD * INLINE [
and press ‘Reload’.
- 4. Create a list box ‘ExpressionName’, select one of the YourName1, 2 or 3 and mark the ‘Only one selected value’ check box.
- 5. Open the ‘Expression’ tab of your bar chart. Delete all expressions and add one new expression: $($(=Expression)). Now the selected expression is shown.
Depending on your selection in the ExpressionName list box the corresponding expression is displayed. As you may easily see the advantage of this solution compared to grouped expression is that you can uses this for more than one chart at once(!).
- 6. Go to the ‘Presentation’ tab, click on ‘Add’ in the ‘Reference Lines’ menu and define your reference line.
- 7. Mark the ‘Conditional’ check box and key in: GetFieldSelections(ExpressionName) = 'YourName1', if you want to have the reference line together with your Expression 1.
found something that might be helpful for your requirement
you can embed the multibox.
also have the expressions in the script so that they come as fields