1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 7:50 PM by Carlos Reyes RSS

Previous Year Fixed

BELEN VERA GARCIA

Ciao,

I need some help on this. I need to have the cummulate vs Prior Year,  what  i need is , if i do a filter in weeks, the expresión shows the cummulate ( and not just the week )

The thing is. I have the Current year with this expresion  , and this Works properly -----   sum({$Weeks=>} NUM_PAX_BKD

The problem is in the prior year., I have a complex expresión, but i can not fix it  to not affect the filter of the week.

EXPRESION:

if(v_chek_w_m_q=1,
      if(v_chek_y_cru=0,

sum({$Weeks=,Month=,Quarter=,Year=,[Year Cruise]=,[Quarter Cruise]=,[Month Cruise]=,$DAY={">=$(=v_start_pp_py)<=$(=v_end_pp_py)"}> NUM_PAX_BKD),

if(v_chek_mq_cru=0,

sum({$<Year=,[Year Cruise]=,[Quarter Cruise]=,[Month Cruise]=,Weeks=,Month=,Quarter=,Year=,

$DAY={">=$(=v_start_pp_py)<=$(=v_end_pp_py)"}, $DAY_START_MONTH_CRUISE={">=$(=v_start_pp_py_cru)<=$(=v_end_pp_py_cru)"}>}

NUM_PAX_BKD),

sum({$<Weeks=,Month=,Quarter=,Year=,[Year Cruise]=,[Quarter Cruise]=,[Month Cruise]=,$DAY={">=$(=v_start_pp_py)<=$(=v_end_pp_py)"},

$DAY_START_MONTH_CRUISE={">=$(=v_start_pp_py_cru)<=$(=v_end_pp_py_cru)"}>}   NUM_PAX_BKD))),

if(v_chek_y_cru=0,

sum({$<Weeks=,Month=,Quarter=,Year=,[Year Cruise]=,[Quarter Cruise]=,[Month Cruise]=,$DAY={">=$(=v_start_pp_py)<=$(=v_end_pp_py)"}>}

NUM_PAX_BKD),

sum({$<Weeks=,Month=,Quarter=,Year=,[Year Cruise]=,[Quarter Cruise]=,[Month Cruise]=,$DAY={">=$(=v_start_pp_py)<=$(=v_end_pp_py)"},

$DAY_START_MONTH_CRUISE={">=$(=v_start_pp_py_cru)<=$(=v_end_pp_py_cru)"}>}   NUM_PAX_BKD)))

Thanks!