Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I can't seem to get myText Object Image Conditional Expression right.

Currently I have a red arrow and green arrow but I do not want both of them showing. I want the red arrow to show when the current year is greater than the previous year 3+ Turnaround Days. I have the 3+ Day status in a text object as well and would like the arrow to pop up next to with the proper color. I downloaded a red and green arrow from the internet. I know I have to create a IF statement then <> sign between the two year values but how do I write in the expression for the arrows to show?

Update: Here is the expression I am putting under the conditional option in the layout tab of the text object properties.

if(count({$<[Ship Year] = { $(=Year(today()))}, [Turnaround Days]={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/count({{$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key])

>

(count({$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))-1)}, [Turnaround Days] ={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status] = {'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/ count ({$<[Ship Year] = { $ (=Year(today())-1)}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key]),'IMAGE'))

How do I incorporate my downloaded arrows to the "IMAGE" part?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Hi,

There is mistake in your closing brackets,

I made changes in your expression as follow

try this

=if((count({$<[Ship Year] = { $(=Year(today()))}, [Turnaround Days]={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/count({{$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key]))

>

(count({$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))-1}, [Turnaround Days] ={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status] = {'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/ count ({$<[Ship Year] = { $ (=Year(today())-1)}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key])),'IMAGE')

and paste your image path in 'IMAGE'

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
iktrayanov
Creator III
Creator III

Try this.

Replace the 'Image' part with the path to your image like 'C:\images\image.jpg'

then go to the Expression tab in your chart and change the representation to image

Regards,

Ivan

PrashantSangle

Hi,

There is mistake in your closing brackets,

I made changes in your expression as follow

try this

=if((count({$<[Ship Year] = { $(=Year(today()))}, [Turnaround Days]={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/count({{$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key]))

>

(count({$<[Ship Year]={$(=Year(today()))-1}, [Turnaround Days] ={'>2'}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'},[Status] = {'Shipped'}>}distinct [Unique Order Key])/ count ({$<[Ship Year] = { $ (=Year(today())-1)}, [Facility]={'Alpharetta'}, [Status]={'Shipped'}>}Distinct [Unique Order Key])),'IMAGE')

and paste your image path in 'IMAGE'

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂