Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Bookmark Clear issue

Hello,

We have a set of bookmarks in our qvw. We are having an issue when selecting bookmarks. If I had one bookmark selected and then if i go to select another bookmark, the selections made in first bookmark are not cleared and the second bookmark is showing the selections based on first bookmark.

Every time we need to hit clear button before selecting second bookmark.

Is there a way to clear out first bookmark selections and have second bookmark selections to be enabled when selecting second bookmark.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

I meant these check-box:

- Marcus

View solution in original post

9 Replies
marcus_sommer

There are an option if a bookmark is applied on the current selection or not - have a look to managing bookmarks.

- Marcus

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Marcus, Thank you for reply. I did add the Selection box to the qvw to see what selections are made when a bookmark is selected. When first bookmark is selected it makes selections "A", when i click on any other bookmark, it keeps selection "A" and also selects selection "B" that corresponds to second bookmark. I am sure that second bookmark did not had Selection "A" in it's layout.

I have to create a trigger on Bookmark name to Clear All and then make selections when a bookmark is selected. This first clears out all the selections and then enables the selections that were set for a bookmark. I was hoping if there is a setting in Bookmarks that does this without me creating a trigger.

Thanks

marcus_sommer

I meant these check-box:

- Marcus

nadkalyan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Marcus Sommer Looks like that fixed the issue. I checked couple of them and previous bookmark selection is overwritten by new bookmark.

Not applicable

Hi Marcus Sommer, I want my bookmark to be added on top of my selections.

when qv opens it selects current week and year but my bookmarks wil not use these actions. How to solve this?

marcus_sommer

I think you will need dynamic search-strings within your bookmark then otherwise the bookmark will call the last saved selectons. Go to your listbox with your time-fields, right click, extend search and use a search-string like this:

- Marcus

Not applicable

Now it will select week 16 is it possible to let it select week 1-15?

Thank you in advance 😃

marcus_sommer

You could simply use:

= week < week(today())

- Marcus

Not applicable

thank you!