3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2014 8:26 AM by John Lifter Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Expressor QlikView connector error

i create a dataflow in QlikView Expressor, the output of this data flow is QVX file. then i create a dashboard using à this QVX file right now all is ok but when i create à EXE from my Qlikview application and when i try to reload my data i got this error

dataflow controller - ETASK-0017-N: Using Desktop license for QlikView Expressor Processor; resource utilization limited. (etask.controller)

QlikView Expressor dataflow execution utility (etask) 3.11.1.26528 n (Build 26528) Dec  2 2013

<task dataflow="Dataflow_New">

<!-- project.home[(null)], project[test_validation_A] -->

dataflow controller - ETASK-0074-F: etask is terminating due to 'EtaskException': (Dataflow_New.controller)

dataflow controller - ETASK-0065-A: equal sign found in a step name, operator name or parameter value, these must be replaced with &eq; the full string was and (Dataflow_New.controller)

dataflow controller - ETASK-0038-F: Processing has completed abnormally. (Dataflow_New.controller)

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=QlikViewExpressorConnector.exe;Server=localhost;PackagePath=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\test_validation_A\DeploymentPackage_transformation;ProjectName=test_validation_A;ProjectVersion=0;DataflowName=Dataflow_New;UseParameterization=False;PromptForOverrides=False;XUserId=fQPODKC;XPassword=KLVCCQD;"

can you tel me please what is the problem ?