Great opportunity at JPMorgan Houston.
We have 9 QlikView servers with 200+ dashboards and 8000 licenses. You will have great career being in QlikView Core development team to learn and share with other teams within JPMorgan. If you are excited, apply at https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1415491&lang=en&sns_id=
Please do not reach me directly. Resume will reach me if you apply through the above link.
CIB Tech - Client Intelligence - Application Developer (Java, QlikView) – Associate - Houston-140029520
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets over $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Client Intelligence is a platform that provides analytics on clients, deals, bankers, products, and profitability measures at the detail and aggregated level across key business metrics and dimensions. It contains a service-oriented, secure and scalable information platform; it is a system of record for the integrated, cleansed and enriched information and a suite of CRM tools.
· QlikView design/development experience (at least 2+ years exp)
· Data warehouse experience, Experience in Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables.
· Qlikview server administrator Experience would be plus.
· Qlikview Cluster, Qlikview security(Active Directory and DMS), SSO
· Perform design review of QlikView applications, ensuring compliance with best practices and performance requirements
· Strong in Oracle PL/SQL development and designing data model.
· XML, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· SQL performance tuning, web application performance analysis and tuning, analyzing performance metrics
· Debugging skills - Java, web app and SQL debugging
· Business Intelligence exposure with large data