Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SharePoint Online

Hi

Has anyone published QlikView content on SharePoint Online?

Is it possible to use QlikView Web Parts for publishing on SharePoint Online?

Thanks!

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Diana,

No, it is not going to be possible to use our Web Part in SharePoint Online, the Web Part is only supported through SharePoint 2010.  There is a new method of doing things for SharePoint 2013 etc., which is documented in the Workbench manual.  Section 8.6 QlikView Integration with SharePoint 2013 should be what you are looking for in the way of documentation on how to do things.  I am not certain this will work with Online, but it would be your best shot at a possible working solution.

The Workbench manual is included in the QlikView_DocumentationAndTutorial_Complete_Setup.exe on the download site to which I hope you have access, but if not, you may always contact support and request the Tech to email you a copy.  The other key thing I wanted to mention here is that your QlikView Server license will need to have the Workbench parameter in the License Enabler File (LEF), which you can see via the QlikView Management Console -> System -> Licenses -> QlikView Server -> QlikView Server License tab.  What you want to confirm is there is the following line:

WORKBENCH;YES;;

Regards,

Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Brett!