We are looking for Qlikview Jr. Developer, Developer and Consultant for our UK based company.
QlikView Certification is mandatory and Certification number to be mentioned in your CV.
1. QlikView Jr.Developer
Person Should possess 2 years of QlikView Development Experience and should have worked on or completed 1 full Lifecycle project. Strong knowledge of QlikView development (Charts, pivot table, straight table etc)
2. QlikView Developer
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and deploying QlikView solutions ver. 10/11
- Strong knowledge of QlikView development (Charts, pivot table, straight table etc)
- Proficiency with QlikView Server and application deployment
- Must possess strong knowledge of SQL and databases
- Analyzing end user requirements and developing technical solutions
- Designing creative and visually effective user interfaces that address Key Performance Indicators
- Strong knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building qvd's and qvw's applying business rules and data validations.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional team
- Must possess good concepts in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
- User Interface and Visual Design Skills
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
3. QlikView Consultant
- In addition to above skills for QlikView Developer
- 5+ years of experience as an architect and deploying QlikView solutions ver. 10/11
- Proficiency with QlikView Publisher
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports & dashboards.
- Proven project management and time management skills
- Creating and presenting an application in a way that tells the *business story* and addresses the solution to the business issue.
- Play an active role in the sales process providing technical support.
- Contribute to POCs
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions
- Consultation of customers and product presentations
- Partake in onsite client Implementation’s as needed (Travel ready)
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects to their original specification
- Manage projects internally as well as externally towards partners
- Database analysis and data modeling
- Training of customers and partners
Apply online at