Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colin-Albert

Server 11.2 SR6 - Alert Email Tags

The new functionality to add additional tags for TaskLogHyperlink, DocumentLogHyperlink, and DocumentLog appear to be very useful to help identify the cause of reload errors. But the release notes state:

Default templates have not changed, these need to be added manually in the templates to "activate" this functionality.

This can only be done by sites that have a Publisher licence as sites without Publisher do not have the ability to modify the QDS email templates.

Do Qlik plan to update the standard templates for sites without publisher, or can updated default templates be made available to download & install so sites that do not have publisher can enable this functionality?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Colin,

I am not sure if they will make a change to allow this or not. I would expect not. However, you can got to the QVPR and edit the MailTemplate.xml(make sure you have a backup)

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Colin,

I am not sure if they will make a change to allow this or not. I would expect not. However, you can got to the QVPR and edit the MailTemplate.xml(make sure you have a backup)

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.