Basic

Complete304568
      Basic1238524
      Plus75557
      Plus444535
      Basic17896
      Complete17565
      Basic88966

I would like to calculate what percent of total licenses are comprised of each product.  For example, if I have 3,000 licenses for the product "Basic" and 10,000 licenses for all three products, then Basic would be 30% of consumer products.  I need to use that 30% in other calculations.

I'm using the following to make a chart in my dashboard for expression "Percent Consumer".  It works.

sum({<Product = {'Basic'}>/<Product = {'Plus'}>/<Product = {'Complete'}>}[Total Licenses])/

(sum(total {<Product = {'Basic'}>}[Total Licenses])+

sum(total {<Product = {'Plus'}>}[Total Licenses])+

sum(total {<Product = {'Complete'}>}[Total Licenses]))

What I'd really like to do is do the same kind of thing in my load script so I can use this value on other data I'm loading.  I am trying the following:

if(Product='Basic',

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Basic','License_By_Product')/

(lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Basic','License_By_Product')+

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Plus','License_By_Product')+

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Complete','License_By_Product')),

if(Product='Plus',

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Plus','License_By_Product')/

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Complete','License_By_Product')),

if(Product='Complete',

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Complete','License_By_Product')/

lookup([Total Licenses],Product,'Complete','License_By_Product'))

,0))) as [Percent Consumer]

It's outputting a number, but it's the wrong number.  I believe the reason for this is that "lookup" is only looking at one line in the table above.  What I need is a way to sum up all the lookup values for a product.  I tried using "sum" or "aggr" in conjunction with "lookup", but either that doesn't work or I'm doing it wrong.

Any advice?