2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2014 2:08 PM by john pett RSS

Dashboard!!!!!!

john pett

Hi All

i want to create a small dashboard  with dis scenario can any one help me to solve this 

Here whats my problem is  I have a table with customer,id ,shop,brand as columns and same data with same columns i have in another table. but field attributes syntax different. now i want to display count(id) s for shop wise and brand wise in table one and table2 .

1. If i select a brand it should display the count value of ids in table and if i select that value it should display the records in separate sheet. same as
      2. If i select the Shop it  it should display the count value of ids in table and if i select that value it should display the records in separate sheet.
      3. i need two tables count value difference based no brand and i need to display those records in separate sheet.
      4. I need common records between the tables. i need to display them in separate sheet.
      5. I need the records in Table1 but not in table2. i need to display them in separate sheet.
      6. I need the records in table2 but not in table1. i need to display them in separate sheet.

Thanks for every one.  please find the attachment