5 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2014 1:25 AM by Ashfaq Mohammed RSS

Tasks Still Visible in QMC

Suhas Gupta

Hi All,

Please note that all though the tasks do not exists in the Source Documents tab in QMC. But they are still visible in the Tasks tab under the Status. The exact scenario is as follows:

Created 1 task each for 3 documents.

Now for another qvw created 3 tasks. Each one of these tasks will trigger at the completion of above 3 tasks.

Now folder structure mounted is changed. So The documents are no longer visible in the Source Documents tab and new documents are visible. Again

Created 1 task each for 3 documents.

Now for another qvw created 3 tasks. Each one of these tasks will trigger at the completion of above 3 tasks.

Now previous tasks are also visible in the Tasks tab in QMC.

I already read one thread available in the Qlikview Community [Scheduled items still visible in Qlikview management console when deleted] where in solution is given as to again create the qvw with same name and then delete those tasks will get deleted(But I don't have previous file names). But I am unable to create the tasks with the same name again it is appending 2 at the end of the task name.

Kindly tell how to remove these tasks.

Can I remove from "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService" location if I delete all the xml files.

Where else shall I remove traces of such tasks which do not exists but still visible in the Tasks Tab in QMC.

What Adverse / negative effect can it cause If I delete the xml files.

Thanks & Regards

Suhas Gupta