Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Layout Show Condition

Can you have multiple options under the Layout Show Conditional in a chart?  I am working on different KPI's and only want them to show on certain conditions.  Here is what I am saying

Acct               Product                    Industry                                   KPI

1                      X                              A                                          1

2

3

2                     X                             B                                          1

2

3

3                    Y                              A                                         1

2

3

4                     Y                             B`                                       1

2

3

So based on the information above if I select Acct1 Product X Industry A I get a KPI 1 2 3  If I select Acct2 Product X Industry B I get KPI 1 2 3 and so on.

The KPI's are based on the product and the figures change based on the Industry.  Does this make sense?

David

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You want to change the calculations based on Industry selections ?

Not applicable
Author

Let me clarify.  For each of my 10 products I have 4 segments I sell to.  From that there are different KPIs for each product / industry combo.  I only want to shoe the list if KPIs for the combo selected.  Does this make sense?

Not applicable
Author

If you make any selection on qlikview dashboard , automatically it impacts the calculation.

If you make the chart visible based on your selections, use below conditional Expression on the Chart --> Layout --? Hide/Show --> Conditional

getfieldselections(ACCT)=1 AND getFieldSelections(Product) = 'X' and getfieldselections(Industry)='A'

You can modify the above syntax to fit ur requirement.