There are two places that needs to be checked. The first is where you create the mount. The second is in the webserver setup. See below
Now, my question to you is the user you are logging in with a member of the QlikView Administrator group or has it been set to document administrator?
Please see the comments below:
1) ‘I have disabled Browserable for where my reports are placed’ –
- The reports placed on the path under ROOT FOLDERS can’t be hidden thro QVMC
- The reports placed on the path under MOUNTED FODLERS can be hidden by unchecking ‘Browsable’ . This will be hide the reports for ALL users accessing Access point.
2) To Show reports the user have access to:
- Go to the Physical location where you have the reports (path on ROOT FOLDERS )
- Right click on the QVW file -> properties -> Security -> Edit-> choose ‘USERS’ -> click on REMOVE (This will Hide the report for everyone excluding the other user name on the list )
- To make it visible for a particular user: QVW file -> properties -> Security -> Edit->click on ADD-> search the user (Domain\ID)
This process has to be repeated for all the documents on the access point view if you want the show the repots the user have access to
Hope this helps!!!
I’m also looking forward for any easier approaches to achieve this from other Users J