I checked your problem.
First Adrian is right, your CPK-WertTransformed column is interpreted as text value. You can see that if you looks to the properties of your document under the table tab on the lower box(fields).
I tried to convert it simple by using the num# function but it don't work. It seems for me that qv has a problem with your column names. I think it would be better to use an underscore in column names rather than then - sign.
Nevertheless, I loaded your datamodel per binary load into a new qv app like this:
Load Regelkarte as R1,
[CPK-WertTransformed] as R2
If I now create a bar chart it works. Maybe there is something corrupt in your old app.