Simply load the fields you want to have from the source, and add Crosstable prefix to the load statement to rotate the data.
CrossTable(Variable, Value, 1)
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Data);
Exactly, the 3rd parameter in the CrossTable function sets the number of Qualifier field that you want to have. By default this is 1, so it must not be defined if you have one qualifier field.
The table files wizard can also be helpful to generate the required script, or if you want to visually see how the crosstable function affects the data.
1. Script Editor > Table Files...
2. Select target file
3. Make the Type selecitons as required
4. Next > Enable Transformation Steps > Next > Prefixes > Crosstable...
5. Set the required number of Qualifier fields, name the Attribute and Data fields
6. Validate in the Crosstable wizard's preview that the selection matches your data and requirements
7. OK > Finish
8. Confirm that the generate script looks as expected, and reload