4 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2014 7:02 AM by David Young RSS

Conditional Layout on a Chart

David Young

Here is what my application shows:

ListBox one contains all the products we have. (Product1,Product2,Product3,etc)

ListBox two contains all the industries we serve. (Industry1, Industry2, Industry3, etc)

1. The first requirement is to have a chart like the one below which I have completed:

AcctNumber          OrganizationName               ProductName            

123                         Balls Store                              Product1

123                         Balls Store                              Product2

234                         Pales Store                             Product1

345                         Young Store                            Product1

345                         Young Store                            Product2

456                         Hall Store                                Product1

2.  The second requirement is to show the following:

AcctNumber          OrganizationName               ProductName            

234                         Pales Store                             Product1

456                         Hall Store                                Product1

The second chart are those Organizations that own Product 1 and not Product 2.  Now we can determine that from the first chart but have to send it to excel and filter items out.  What I was hoping is either put a Condition on the Layout of the chart or just highlight those Organizations in the first chart.  Is this possible and if so please assist. 

David