Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publisher not sending PDF

LOG File is showing:-

Windows Printer spooler is running but task fails.

Every thing was working fine earlier but now error is coming.

Could not save document stream to disk in qlikview

The task "Distribute of Varroc Sales Module_Distribute.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

5/24/2014 4:10:58 AM Error Failed to generate QVW File package.. Exception=QDSMain.Exceptions.NoDocumentPackageFoundException: No Document Package found. at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GetDocumentPackage(ILogBucket logBucket, IDictionary`2 duplicateList, Document document, eDocumentType documentType, String url, Boolean showToolBar, String reportID, Int32 maxRetries, Int32 currentRetry) at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GrabPDFFile(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FilePackageContainer i_ParentFilePackageContainer, String i_FileName, Dictionary`2 i_DuplicateList, Document i_Document)
5/24/2014 4:10:59 AM Error The task "Distribute of Varroc Sales Module_Distribute.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: Failed to generate QVW File package.. Exception=QDSMain.Exceptions.NoDocumentPackageFoundException: No Document Package found. at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GetDocumentPackage(ILogBucket logBucket, IDictionary`2 duplicateList, Document document, eDocumentType documentType, String url, Boolean showToolBar, String reportID, Int32 maxRetries, Int32 currentRetry) at QDSMain.DistributeHelper.GrabPDFFile(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FilePackageContainer i_ParentFilePackageContainer, String i_FileName, Dictionary`2 i_DuplicateList, Document i_Document) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.RevertOneAndAlwaysOne(Document qvbDocument) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.ReleaseQvb(Document qvbDocument) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Could not save document stream to disk

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Is there enough free space on disc?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

why don't you increase timout for PDF printer

Locate the file settings.ini found in

Windows 2008 - C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikViewBatch

Windows 2003 - C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikViewBatch

Add the setting PDFPrintTimeoutInSeconds in the [Settings 7] section

[Settings 7]

PDFPrintTimeoutInSeconds= 120

Save settings.ini and restart QlikView Distribution Service

You have to set the value which might suits you. I mean you have to try several times untill it fixes your issue.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Is there enough free space on disc?

Not applicable
Author

Disc space was the problem