7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2014 12:30 PM by Jason DuBois RSS

Qlikview opening in NYC

Hi Qlikview Developers,

There's a Qlikview developer opening at my company in NYC office. Please contact me if you are interested.

Jasmine

• Re: Qlikview opening in NYC
          Fernando Keuroglian

Hi Jasmine

Could be remote? or I need to be in NYC

thank you

Fernando

Rochelle John

Hi Jasmine,

Please share an email is for communication

I would be interested in a long term professional association with the organization .

Best

Rochelle

Sent from my iPhone

Perumal Ayyappan

Hi Jasmine.

Is available for overseas developers?

Good Morning Jasmine,

My name is Jason DuBois, I work for Julie Burroughs at Archipelago. I am a Business Development Manager focused on the placement of key data warehouse and BI experts for Archipelago. Archipelago is an IT professional service firm, specializing in business intelligence and data warehousing resources. Archipelago does contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. One of Archipelago’s  Senior Level Qlikview resources is just finishing a project and is available next week. They are one of the best QlikView Architects in North America. Is there anyway Archipelago can help fill your current needs? Archipelago is one of the top 3 Qlikview Shops in the Western United States.

Archipelago just won an award from Qlikview at the Qlik's Qonnections event in Orlando last month. We won the best performance solution provider in North America for 2013.

As a niche player in the area of business intelligence and data warehousing, our differentiators include:

• 100% referral-based network, global and local resources (recommendations from a trusted resource)
                • Multi-disciplined, senior-level experts, industry leaders, practitioners, educators, and mentors
                • 18+ years of simple to complex enterprise-wide deployments
                • Technology-focused on Teradata, Netezza, Informatica, Velocidata, and business discovery platforms
                • Access to Archipelago's momentum toolkit-best practices, processes, and other artifacts
                • Qlikview Shop and Informatica Shop
                • Supported by Archipelago's delivery management team

Unlike other staffing firms, we are an organization focused on providing resources that make a difference and provide business value. Current clients include SAP, Dell Corporaton, CenturyLink, Devon Energy, Genentech, CoBank, and many others.

I would welcome the opportunity to introduce my company, our recruiting practice, and myself. Would you be open to a short call over the next week or two?

Thanks for your consideration in advance,

Jason

jdubois@archipelagois.com