15 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2014 8:26 AM by Bruno Souza RSS

Need help creating Field From within Field with Text

!Hi Guys, I need some help, Actually a lot of help I am currently working on a database, where I need to extract information from an Email Client and one of the fields I need to Extract from is the actual email which contains some important info and some irrelevant stuff  Here is the example

MsgBody

Operating Company:  DD01      Topic: Customer Service        Request Type: Budget Billing     Address  4 Blah st.      City Bordan State: PA  Zip: 22222    Country: USA
      Operating Company:  CR01      Topic: Billing/Rate          Requst Type: Bill Inquiry     Address  85 Blah st.      City Crowley State: PA  Zip: 224442    Country: USA
      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2014  11:20: AM  TO Rodger   Forsester Request and include request Number below, Thank You for visiting.

I need to create Fields showing The fields underneath and make sure the other mails that are useless not to go in to the fields

22222Billing/Rate

Operating CompanyTopicRequest TypeAddressCityStateZIP
      DD01Customer ServiceBudget Billing4 Blah st.BordanPA
      CR01Bill Inquiry85 Blah stCrowleyPA22242

Any help would be greatly appreciated , thank you guys.  First time Posting a question, so if I placed it in the wrong place forgive me most of the problems I have are answered.. this is a bit of a doozy for me.