ok so is there a way to get a corresponding value for the current date selection?
I am already setting the dates into two variables.
- I need to retrieve the corresponding attribute value
- once I get this value, I can then set it to a variable
- and use the variable in the load script which will only work if I reload
So the difficult part is getting the value corresponding to the date. Is there a set analysis option that I can use?
I think the second part can be implemented using a variable in the load script like :
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is DATA)
On the sheet you can have a button that has two actions:
1. Set the variable value for vRuntime
This should solve the purpose.
Look at the attached sample qvw. Do you want something like that?
ReloadOnSelection_tres.qvw 147.0 K
trsco you are having the names of the experts of community .
Well Tresco i want to know the vay of deploying this sample through server.
How can we configure tasks to handle it.
I went through number of EDX documents on community but not able to implement it.
If possible can you explain in simple words the steps to deploy this.
We are currently using personal edition of Qlikview @work hence I won't be able to open examples etc.
Is there an option like using: where clause in the expression?
The scenario is:
1. I have two calendar objects on the sheet
2. Users can select start and end dates on the sheet
3. The related charts have to be updated with data from both dates. The catch is that we need to compare the statuses of records on both dates and report difference counts.