0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2014 9:50 AM by Matthew Crowther RSS

Heavy Weight Contract Qlikview Factory Head - London, Insurance, Fantastic Rate

Matthew Crowther

Do you have the skills and personality to shape the delivery of one of the largest Qlikview deployments in Europe?

I'm currently looking for a heavy weight person to join me (I'm not a recruiter!) to work on one of the biggest Qlikview projects in Europe. The role is for someone to take the existing MI development team spread out across Europe, Middile East and Africa using several MI Tools and shape it into a 'factory' that can reliably deliver great, consistent Qlikview apps for the business.

The delivery covers the entire EMEA region and reports directly into the Chief Operating Officer, the solution will ultimately have upwards of 2,000 heavy usage users across all levels of the business with all the supporting architecture and delivery methods. This really is one of the biggest deployments of Qlikview anywhere in the world with Qlik replacing all reporting currently done by the likes of Cognoc, BO, Tableau, Excel etc, it's a great opportunity to step up to the next level of Qlikview consulting and work directly with people at the top of a multi-billion £ organisation.

Requirements:

- Qlikview - obviously, must be able to shape standards and spot good apps from bad.

- Experience of shaping a BI/MI team; implementing standards, bringing resource onboard, developer management etc

- Insurance experience - preferably London Market, Commercial Lines or Broking

- A strong personality to be able to stand up to the numerous CEO's / COO's / CFO's competing for delivery

- MUST be onsite in London 5 days a week.

This is an unusal role as Qlikview deployments haven't really been big enough to date to warrant this type of role so I envisage it being a great role for someone with the right strengths to step up to. It's also unusal in that the hands on drivers of the project are the COO an CFO of the company so you'd be working with the people at the very top.

In terms of day rate it's up at the very top end of 'market rates'.

A Few points for clarity:

- Off-shore is not an option unfrtunately, nor is bringing someone in from outside the EU - being onsite is key

- This has to be an individual so no consultancies / partners

- Recruiters on the PSL have already been contacted seperately so no agencies.

- This is not a job for a 'Qlikview Developer' to step-up to; you'll need strong stakeholder management skills

If this sounds of interest then send me a copy of your CV to matt.crowther@visual-analytics.co.uk

All the best,

Matt

@QlikviewBI

QVDesign.wordpress.com