0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2014 2:51 AM by Niek Dam RSS

Two limitations on graph

Hi,

To show are customers, who receive the worst on time performance from transport companies we work with, I'm working with the following graph:

Graph Qlikview.JPG.jpg

On the horizontal axis, I have the following calculated dimension:

Consignee&' - '&ConsigneeCity

I am using the following expression:

Count( {< [On time + 60 min = {0} >} DISTINCT [PO Number] ) / Count( DISTINCT [PO Number] )

In my script, I already have formulas that show if the truck is on time (On time + 60 min = 1) or late (On time + 60 min = 0), so I could implement this in my set analysis.

My problem is as follows; in my dimension limits, I already put that the graph only shows the 20 largest values (so only the 20 customers with the weakest performance). However, I also want the graph to only show the customer who received at least 5 orders ( = 5 PO Numbers). The problem is, I'm combining excel files from 10 different transport companies, and one customer can be served by multiple transporters, so I don't think I can integrate this in my script. I tried to adjust my expression to the following:

= if (sum( Aggr ( Count ( [PO Number] ), Consignee, ConsigneeCity)) >= 5,

Count ( { < [On time + 60 min] = {0} > } DISTINCT [PO Number] ) / Count ( DISTINCT [PO Number] ), 0 )

But this doesn't work. Can anybody help? Thanks!

(Other short question; at the moment the labels on my horizontal axis are aligned left. How do I align them right, so that they start at the bar?)