Andrey, this has absolutely nothing to do with tunneling. Rather, I think you might be misunderstanding how QVP (QlikView Protocol) works. In QV Desktop, I'm assuming you are going to Open in Server, typing in qvp://servername (where servername is the direct name of one of your 2 physical QVS boxes) and opening documents in that way. If you do that, then that overrides your cluster load balancing and forces the QVW to open on the server that you specified. That's just the nature of QVP and can't be modified.
However, rather than opening through Open in Server, try this:
1. Close all open QVWs and open a new instance of QV Desktop
2. Go to Settings >> User Preferences >> Locations
3. Click the entry named "QlikView Server AccessPoint (URL)" and press Modify
4. Type in the full URL of the AP and press OK twice to exit User Preferences.
5. Press Tools >> Open QlikView AccessPoint
6. When the AccessPoint opens and you've logged on, open your document.
This method will take you through the AccessPoint, which is what handles the cluster load balancing.
Vlad, thanks a lot!
Everything working fine!
I'm tried to connect to my cluster using File -> Open on server... and typed web-server's URL... While I had tunneling support it worked, but without tunneling Qlik doesn't connect to cluster.
That was my mistake. Thanks again for your advice!