Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How can i make exchange rate able to adjust by user ?

Goal :- How to make exchange rate can be adjust by user ? Now the exchange rate fix at 1.85

PRoduct (A)

Now my exchange rate i am using below script :-

lET EURO_SGD = 1.85;

Partial reload script , compute the LAND COST SGD as below :-

NUM(TRIM(LIST_PRICE*(1-Discount)*$(TRANSPORT_IBH)*$(EURO_SGD)/$(MARKUP_5_PC))) as FOB_SGD_SUB,

PRoduct (B)

Now my exchange rate i am using below script :-

lET USA_SGD = 1.4;

Partial reload script , compute the LAND COST SGD as below :-

NUM(TRIM(LIST_PRICE*(1-Discount)*$(TRANSPORT_IBH)*$(USA_SGD)/$(MARKUP_5_PC))) as FOB_SGD_SUB,

Product A & B table i save in QVD file , and i use QVD file read both QVD file.

Now user can compute the selling price From my Table expression , i using below expression :-

FOB_SGD_SUB*RATE_P*TAX_*DUTY_*TRANSPORT_SUB_/1

Now I like to know what i must do in for EURO_SGD & USA_SGD in order for allow user adjust the exchange rate ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!

Take a look in my file and see if you can get some ideas.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create input boxes for the variables to allow the user to change the values of the variables.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

Enclosed my Product A QVW file .Now I have about 15 Product . and in future may have more then 30 product.

I like to re phase my Question :-

If you open my QVW file , you will notice that EURO_SGD not not adjustable. may i know how to make it so that user can make the rate flexible ?

Once i am able to make it adjustable , i will figure out next step. Hope some one can advise me.

Paul

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Gysbert

I understand what you mean. But Since my expression is partial reload script , i am not able use input box. Any alternative ? This is because i have many different type of currency.

Paul

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Gysbert

How to apply inputfield ?

I have change my database structure to make use of inputfield. can you advise me how to use inputfield on the above link ?

Paul

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!

Take a look in my file and see if you can get some ideas.