If the users are not seeing the application is not a licensing issue but an authorization issue.
On the QMC, under System => Server => Security what do you have configured NTFS or DMS?.
If you are using NTFS authorization you need to give Windows Permission Files for the QlikView Documents to the Users that should see the application (and wait a little, usually takes a little time to reflect the changes on Access Point).
If you are using DMS, simply go to the authorization tab under Documents => User Documents after selecting an application and add your users there. If you are using Publisher you need to add those users in the reload task as well.
Hope it helps.
I have taken following actions for resolving this,
1. unassigned named user cal and document cal,
2 I have restarted all QV services.
3 I have also restarted QV server.
But problem is still there.
I think changes whatever I have done is not reflecting on server.
Please suggest on this.