1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 12:46 PM by Giuseppe Novello RSS

Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type A, detected.

Agnivesh Kumar

Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type A, detected.

I have qlikview server with following configuration

RAM : 74 GB

24 Core CPU

From few days i am facing a issue related to licence reset on server .

I have assined named CALs and Document CALS on server but it is automatically reset at any time. Why it is comming any idea plz reply asap.

Thanks

• Re: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: Internal inconsistency, type A, detected.
          Giuseppe Novello

Agnivesh,

When they get revert for any chances did you rebooted the machine or restarted the Qlikview services?  Can you check in PGO files timestamp are in sync each others.

Default locations:

Active PGOs ( this is normally what you have listed as your Root folder for QVS): C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents

Backups PGOs: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

Both need to have exactly same timestamp and sync, if you have a cluster there you have to check each nodes backups PGOs. If they are not in Sync that means that something is holding it, like Anti-virus ( very common McAfee), Backup systems, etc. For that to make them in sync, you need to recreate them.

Gio