This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
This role will require the candidate, as part of a wider team, to support Production services for a global customer base. This will include the development of dashboards as per stated requirements, troubleshooting issues received via fault-fix incident alerts, determining the underlying root causes for common issues under wider problem resolution (and the long term solutions for their prevention) and recommending/deploying appropriate pro-active monitoring and fault prevention practices. In addition, experience of auditing/access control techniques in relation to these technologies would be beneficial.
This is an initial 3 month contract position.
If you are interested please apply through
- QlikView 10/11 dashboard development experience
- QlikView 10/11 server administration/performance monitoring/troubleshooting/tuning
- Excellent communication skills
- Windows Server 2008 administration/performance monitoring/troubleshooting/tuning
- Auditing/access control knowledge related to the referenced technologies
Please Private message me with your CV
or post questions here.
Please note the position requires the applicant to work from a location in Sheffield. All applicants must have the required permits work in UK.
The position is expected to start July/Early august 2014
Message was edited by: Richard Garforth