Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to use custom colours?

I see the standard set of colours that are available, but I want to change for other colours - how can I do this?  I have a similar question about fonts and other formatting options such as line weights etc...

Cheers in advance?

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Tom,

check the help documentation using the keyword "color". I believe you can change certain object's colors using color expressions.

AS for formatting fonts and weights of filters and chart objects that is not something implemented in Sense. I will check with our team to we what the current plan on that is. Please. note that if you are famIliar with QlikView, full formatting and application design capabilities are available from the QlikView Desktop product.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Tom,

check the help documentation using the keyword "color". I believe you can change certain object's colors using color expressions.

AS for formatting fonts and weights of filters and chart objects that is not something implemented in Sense. I will check with our team to we what the current plan on that is. Please. note that if you are famIliar with QlikView, full formatting and application design capabilities are available from the QlikView Desktop product.

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
maxgro
MVP
MVP

for color may be in color tab and then click advanced

EDIT: sorry, didn't read  you ask for Qlik Sense

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thank you Massimo.  Tom note what Massimo is showing is for QlikView not Sense.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik