Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi! Qlik Sense?

Hi! I've just downloaded Qlik Sense and i've tried to create an application, but now how i can see it like a customer?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Miriana - Miguel's response is accurate. When Qlik Sense server is released later this year, the app you created can be imported into the Qlik Sense Server environment and then be accessed over the web using a web browser or mobile device - such as a smartphone or tablet.

It will look exactly the same as it does in your environment, only with added security.

Please let us know more specifics, in order to help you understand more.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Miriana,

What you see is exactly what the customer will see. The Hub will work in a browser. Try http://localhost:4848/hub from any browser and you will both see the same thing.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I think its only the personal edition thats currently out, server version to follow shortly. So I would imagine everyone you wish to see the report woudl need to download the personal edition and then the copy and paste the to the following location

C:\Users\username\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps

Not applicable
Author

Perhaps I wasn't clear..I want to know how see only the "demo" (if it's possibile of course)..

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Miriana - Miguel's response is accurate. When Qlik Sense server is released later this year, the app you created can be imported into the Qlik Sense Server environment and then be accessed over the web using a web browser or mobile device - such as a smartphone or tablet.

It will look exactly the same as it does in your environment, only with added security.

Please let us know more specifics, in order to help you understand more.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Perhaps I wasn't clear..I want to know how see only the "demo" (if it's possibile of course)..

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.