12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2015 2:29 PM by Adam Krepistman RSS

QlikView Services are crashing when executing NPrinting

Malek Safa

Hi everyone,

i am facing a problem when executing NPrinting schedule where 4 main QV services are going down after 2-3 hours of NPrinting execution.

a briefing about the environment.

• QlikView 11.2 SR5 64-bit edition
      • NPrinting 15.3.0.0 (Feature Track)
      • Intel Xeon CPU E5-26700 @ 2.6 GHZ (2 Processors)
      • Installed memory (RAM): 256 GB

as for the current situation, i have a reloader that is starting at 10:00 PM and takes around 6-7 hours to finish, at the same time once per week the NPrinting is executing at 10:00 PM as well, and around 12:45PM - 01:00AM the below services are crashing (by order):

1. QlikView Management Service: HandleRequest failed: System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): Insufficient quota to complete the requested service
      2. QlikView Distribution Service v11.20.12235: Logging encountered a extraordinary error. System.IO.IOException: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.
      3. QVWebServer: Logging encountered a extraordinary error. System.IO.IOException: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.
      4. QlikViewServer:The description for Event ID 300 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. PGO: Failed to open \CalData.pgo. Error: 1. Time: 0 ms
      5. DistributedCOM: Unable to start a DCOM Server: {1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2}. The error: "8" Happened while starting this command: C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe -secured -Embedding

You should know that at the time of the execution there is around 145GB free on Local Disk C: and the files that are generated from NPrinting do not exceed 350MB.

as for the NPrinting message that i am receiving in the log files it is

ErrorError: System call failed'

truthandsoul

aran.nathanson

thank you.