1. SQL expertise on one or more platforms.
2. Experience on other major database (e.g. DB2, Oracle) desired, but notrequired.
3. Experience integrating with other platforms (e.g. SAP, Salesforce.com) desired.
4. Designing and developing QlikView user interfaces (mobile a plus).
5. Ability to interface with end customers.
6. Installing and setting up QlikView Server.
7. Management of QlikView Publisher.
8. Excellent analytical and communication skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to Demo QlikView.
10. Demonstrated ability to develop QlikView applications.
11. Experienced in Extract/Transform/Loading of data into QlikView from multiple data sources.
12. Well versed with advance functions like SET analysis, ApplyMaps, What-If.
13. Use of complex QlikView functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given solution
Hope these points are helpful to you.
Hi Ramesh - Many of the QlikView Architects we see within our customer base are stepping back and looking at the QlikView deployment as a whole. I like Vishal's list and would add types of skills that impact the whole environment:
- Designing reusable data layers
- Designing complex application architectures
- Designing governance and self service processes
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Capacity planning
Things like that. Hope this helps!