6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 4:32 AM by Stian Karlsen RSS

Variable / set analysis

Hi, I need some help to understand something with my variable and how it works.

I have two variables one to set the week and one to to set month.

The variables are defined in the script and looks like this.

let vTodayWeek = week(Today());

let vTodayMonth = Month(Today());

In the Variable Overview i get 33 and aug  as my week and month. So it seems to work fine.

Then here comes the challange.

I then want to create a new variable to display data for the current week and month and in some cases for the past week and past month.

For the week I have done like this and it works like I want it to, I can now just adjust the 0 to a 1 and get the past week :

sum({$<År = {$(=max(År))},Uke={$(=vTodayWeek-$1)},Team={'$2'}>}SCORE_SP1)

/

sum({$<År = {$(=max(År))},Uke={$(=vTodayWeek-$1)},Team={'$2'}>}Teller)/100

and my expression looks like this: =num($(vExprKTIValueTeamWeek1(0,REK TEAM)),'#,##0.0%')  (current week)

num($(vExprKTIValueTeamWeek1(1,REK TEAM)),'#,##0.0%')  (past week)

***For month on the other hand, I can't make it work,****

sum({$<År = {$(=max(År))},Uke={$(=vTodayMonth-$1)},Team={'$2'}>}SCORE_SP1)

/

sum({$<År = {$(=max(År))},Uke={$(=vTodayMonth-$1)},Team={'$2'}>}Teller)/100

and my expressions looks like this: =num($(vExprKTIValueTeamMonth(0,REK TEAM)),'#,##0.0%') (should be current month)

=num($(vExprKTIValueTeamMonth(1,REK TEAM)),'#,##0.0%') (should be past month)

What am I doing wrong with the month? And what must I do to correct it?