Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

unable to distribute document to a shared path that contain spaces

Dear Gurus,

I have tried to distribute one of our qvw to shared path as follows "\\selud3\cpdp 2014".

Since the above path contains spaces, my task has failed. Same task is being succesful If I publish to the following path with no spaces \\selud3\cpdp2013 .

I tried to put single quotes and double quotes.still my task is failed to distribute.

Please help me.

Regards,

Venkat

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

\\selud3\cpdp%202014 is not working. However , later I realized that my ID is not having write permissions on that folder. I got the write permissions, and then I tried as normal path (\\selud3\cpdp 2014) with space and it is working.

Thank you for your response.

Venkat

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Venkat,

Try like this

\\selud3\cpdp%202014

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

\\selud3\cpdp%202014 is not working. However , later I realized that my ID is not having write permissions on that folder. I got the write permissions, and then I tried as normal path (\\selud3\cpdp 2014) with space and it is working.

Thank you for your response.

Venkat

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Venkat,

Close this discussion by giving Correct & Helpful answers to the useful posts, so that it would be helpful for others.

Regards,

Jagan.