6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2014 3:23 AM by Venkata Gopinath B RSS

Hide column based table value selection

Hi,

I have a requirement to show records from Mongo DB in a table view.

Each record in Mongo db collection "ResponseTable" represents a survey response as key value pair as below.

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc1", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "8" }

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc1", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "10" }

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc1", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "3", "Please tell us why" : "no easy to use" }

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc2", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "8", "Survey 2 question" : "Answer 2" }

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc2", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "10", "Survey 2 question" : "Answer 2" }

{ "survey_id" : "u0nni1bc2", "How likely are you to recommend 'Test App' to your friends, family and colleagues?" : "3", "Please tell us why" : "no easy to use", "Survey 2 question" : "Answer 2" }

"ResponseTable" can potentially have responses for different surveys.

I pulled all the records from db and created table view. which looks like attached file(tableview).

survey id "u0nni1bc2" have question called "Survey 2 question" which is not relevant to survey id "u0nni1bc1".

So when select survey id "u0nni1bc1" in table view i wanted to hide column named "Survey 2 question".

I tried  to achieve this using some expressions and no luck.

Can anybody help on this.

Thanks in advance.