QuestGroup is currently seeking an expereinced QlikView Developer for one of our clients located in the Washington DC area. The ideal QlikView Developer will be responsible for working with customers to implement our client's BI solutions and products, defining key customer processes and data as well as product configuration options for maximizing customer return from our client's standard products. This is a fulltime permanent position that reports to Director of Technical Services, under the CIO.
**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this opportunity, as our client does not sponsor visas. **
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements, Business Requirements, Use Cases, GUI and Screen designs, Test Documentation and Training Material).
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Utilize our client's implementation methodology approach, documentation and processes to ensure projects are implemented in a structured manner.
- Design, develop, support and maintain a Qlikview based BI product set, working closely with the Development, Product Support, Consulting, and Client Services teams.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Demonstrate our client's products to prospects and existing clients, illustrating key features, benefits and applicable use cases.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work with sales team on pre-sales engagements (RFIs, RFPs, Demonstrations, Benchmarks, etc.)
- Qlikview Development, Power Users, Administration, MS Excel.
- Databases, Data Forms, Big Data, Amazon AWS
- Prior consulting work in the fields of CRM, Call Center, Field Service, Retail, Insurance, Finance, or Medical
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage with audience, get information across to them, and ensure their understanding and participation
- Communication Skills
- Ability to listen, and communicate effectively with various tiers within a client's organization/project from C-level to end user's.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts via presentations and in written format
- Diplomacy and Interpersonal skills.
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to estimate and manage tasks and deliverables to budget and project milestones
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally
- Experience developing BI based dashboards and reports
- Experience managing large data sets and high volume transactions
- Experience creating and interpreting management reports using Business Intelligence tools
- Enthusiastic about technology and its ability to make organizations more efficient/effective
- Creative thinking on best practices and implementation approach both internally and externally
- Knowledge of the field service industry
- Ability to travel if needed, roughly 20-30%
- 5+ years of experience in similar job capacity
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently, excellent analytical skills